Friday, October 24, 2008

You Can't Bank on Banks

For the life of me I can't figure out why folks are all worked up over their bank accounts, IRAs, and the like. None of that ever panned out for me. I know what you're thinking, but I'm too crazy to be insane. For my way of thinking it was that banking feller that was taking care of my loot at the local bank that was off his gourd.

You can hear all about it here:
http://www.texfiles.com/OllieandBanks2.wav


Leave your comments please. I'm beginning to feel like I'm talking to myself which is okay I reckon. But I can do that at the Bar None Bar & Barbeque.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

D Timer here and just taking this moment in time to pause on your words of profound wisdom. Are all Universes parallel or are some verticle? If you make yourself invisible how will you know?

Anonymous said...

D Timer, first parallel lines can run horizontal, vertical or just as likely both directions as once in that multi-directional-parallel universe. And since, as I hear tell, there are no straight lines in nature, most likely these multi-directional-parallel universes (yes there's more than a few) wrap all around, inside and outside themselves all at once. But not to worry, cause if you don't care were you are, you ain't lost.

About bein' invisible. That's the easiest question I heard since someone asked me, "How cold is beer?" [Answer: "Cold enough."] But I digress... Epistemologically speaking, it's all up to you. You know when you're invisible when you are all alone and there's no one to see you and you're deprived of one of them mirrors. If you can't be seen, you're invisible. Just like I am right now.

Hope I helped.