Thursday, February 19, 2009

Small Town Relations

You know, relations in a small town can get all tangled up and confusin like a pile a coat hangers.

Today at the Bar None Bar & Bar-B-Q Later Billy told me he just found out he was his own father. Well, I knew this town was small I just didn't know it was that small.

Without a knowin it he married his late daddy's ex-wife so now he's his own daddy and his only child. And what inheritance he has left he's gonna lose all over again to his step-momma. And that ain't the half of it.

Turns out she may be his sister too. Later Billy splained to me but was way too drunk and not communicatin good.

But I got to ponderin there on that barstool.

If his momma, I mean his step-momma, wife and sister had a kid he could be the uncle, father and brother to his own child and his wife could be the sister, mother, aunt and grandma.

Then a feller at the end of the bar asked, "Hey, Later Billy, you got any kids yet?"

Well, a hearin that I decided to get me another beer and do some serious ponderin.

No comments: